Start your homebuying experience confidently with a preapproval with loanDepot. Knowing how much you can borrow, your potential interest rate and potential mortgage payment enables you to get laser-focused on finding the home of your dreams.
In today’s competitive housing market, you need a best-in-class real estate agent who is an expert in your market. Luckily, our network of mellohome preferred real estate agents cover the country, ensuring a smooth and exceptional home-finding experience.
Get Your Grand Slam*
Receive up to $7,000 cash back at the close of your transaction.
The following disclosures, terms, conditions, and restrictions apply to all Grand Slam options (except as expressly indicated below):
The loanDepot Grand Slam powered by mellohome is not available in Alabama, Alaska, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon and Tennessee. Offer is only valid where mellohome has network real estate agents available. Some program features and benefits may not be available in other states.
- Customers must (a) enter into a purchase contract with a mellohome approved partner agent and (b) close on said home pursuant to the purchase contract, no later than 12 months after accepting a Buy-and-Sell Grand Slam certificate, 24 months after accepting a Buy Grand Slam certificate, or 6 months after accepting a Sell Grand Slam certificate, whichever is shorter. A certificate is considered accepted upon receipt. Offer void where mellohome approved partners are not available and partners may not be available in all markets. mellohome partners are not employees of mellohome.
- For Buy-and-Sell Grand Slam and Buy Grand Slam Offers, once the customer has entered into a purchase contract facilitated by a mellohome network real estate agent, the customer must lock a mortgage loan rate with loanDepot. The mortgage for the purchase transaction must close with loanDepot. Buy-and-Sell Grand Slam and Buy Grand Slam Offers are subject to credit approval by loanDepot and upon other applicable mortgage application terms and conditions.
- Minimum purchase price and loan amounts must fall within loanDepot loan program guidelines to be eligible for the Buy-and-Sell Grand Slam and the Buy Grand Slam. The Grand Slam Program may not be available for certain loan programs based on cash back and other restrictions. The Offer is not available for refinance transactions.
- mellohome will pay the corresponding cash back directly to the customer within 30 days after closing of all transactions needed to qualify for the customer’s corresponding Grand Slam program, unless required by state law to be provided at closing. Customers’ use of mellohome network Realtors must be confirmed to mellohome’s satisfaction.
- Tax laws may require mellohome to collect your tax identification number and/or social security number and to issue you a 1099-MISC or 1099 form. mellohome may also be required to report the benefits provided to you under the Grand Slam Program to the Internal Revenue Service. Please consult your tax advisor.
- The cash back is subject to adjustments or cancellation if mellohome is required to share any portion of the real estate transaction commissions with parties other than the buyer’s agent and the seller’s agent, or if mellohome is otherwise prohibited by law or contract from distributing the cash back to customers. In some cases, parties to a purchase and/or sale transaction, or certain lenders financing a loan transaction, will not allow a buyer to receive a cash back and/or may otherwise restrict mellohome from distributing any or all of the cash back offered herein. Customers should discuss the Grand Slam Program with parties to a real estate transaction and with their lender regarding the program benefits.
- Offers cannot be retroactively applied to previously closed loans or loans already in process. Only one offer valid per transaction. Offer is non-transferable and may not be used with other discounts, promotions, or special pricing. Participation in the Grand Slam program is optional and is not required in order to obtain services from loanDepot or mellohome.
- mellohome has a business relationship with affiliated businesses that participate in the Grand Slam Program. Each of these businesses may refer you to the services of another and each are owned directly or indirectly by LD Holdings Group, LLC. Because of these relationships, the referral of a customer by any of the affiliated companies to another may provide the referring company, its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and/or their employees, with a financial or other benefit. You are not required to use any of these service providers as a condition for the purchase, sale, or refinance of any subject property or to obtain access to any settlement service. There are frequently other settlement service providers available with similar services. You are free to shop around to determine that you are receiving the best service and the best rate. For more information, see affiliated business arrangement disclosures provided by mellohome and affiliates.
- By accepting the Offer, you consent to the sharing of information about you—such as your name and contact information, and information about your relationship with mellohome and mellohome’s affiliates—sufficient to permit mellohome to acquire products and services on your behalf.
- mellohome reserves the right to rescind or modify the terms of the offer without prior notice.
© 2009 – 2021 loanDepot.com, LLC and /or its affiliates. loanDepot.com, LLC is a family of companies. loanDepot.com, LLC is a direct lender. NMLS#174457 - NMLS Consumer Access | ©2009-2021 loanDepot.com, LLC, all rights reserved. 26642 Towne Centre Drive, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610. Equal Housing Lender. mello Home Services, LLC d/b/a mellohome is a licensed real estate brokerage and maintains its headquarters at 5465 Legacy Dr., Plano, Texas 75024. TREC Consumer Protection Notice | Texas Information About Brokerage Services | A licensed Texas real estate brokerage | ©2018 mellohome, all rights reserved. Equal Housing Opportunity. All rights reserved. mello Insurance Services, LLC is a licensed independent insurance broker – mello Insurance Services, LLC State Licensing. 26642 Towne Centre Drive, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610. ©2020 melloInsurance Services, LLC, all rights reserved. mello Insurance Services does not underwrite any insurance policy described on its website. mello Insurance Services developed the information provided on melloinsuranceservices.com for general informational and educational purposes. Any insurance policy premium quotes or ranges displayed are non-binding. The final insurance policy premium for any policy is determined by the underwriting insurance company following application. American Coast Title and Closing USA provide title insurance services.